Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ducky, my very own toy!

I had to be so brave today. I had my last puppy vaccinations. The vet was really nice and called me cute and tried to smuggle me home. But Sue said no. I don't think I want to live at the vets house. She said I wouldn't be allowed to sleep on her bed like I do with Sue. She's a softy and if I act sad and sick she lets me snuggle with her. I got a cool quacking duck for my bravery.

Sue said for me not to leave it lying around. I was still playing with it when Aura tried to steal it away. I've seen pictures of what she does to toys and it's not going to happen to my ducky!


Here's my cool mum Mouse. She's Holly's mum too. When she was a baby she came all the way to NZ from Australia on a big plane. How cool is that! Mouse likes sleeping and eating.

Sometimes she's not so cool though. Here she is telling me off for being annoying. But I got her too.