Monday, September 28, 2009

We went to a dog show!

Yah!! I love dog shows. Lots of dogs to play with. Sue's nieces came with us and we all slept in the tent. Yep, even me! I got to sleep in the tent cause it was soooo cold that Sue needed a hot water bottle. I never go cold. I got reserve bitch and reserve of breed each day. Maris bet me but that's okay. I'll beat her next time.

Here's me with Lyta. What a lovely pair we make!
Me playing with Maris. Would you get off me!
Me me me! Don't I just get cuter and cuter?

And back home, tired out and just wanting to go to sleep.

4 comments:

Maris Pallitax of Sleek said...

I was plain tuckered out too, but helped Andrew eat his liquorice allsorts sweets first before hitting the couch for some R & R.

Oh no, you got a photo of me in that jacket Louise makes me wear... I actually love it, but I want her to feel bad for making me wear it.

And what a useful girl you are... keeping your people warm all night long. That's cunning... at least in cold weather anyway.

Faith said...

A hottie for you - what a good Sue you have. And good good girl for doing well at the show.

adidas nmd said...

mont blanc pens
coach outlet
yeezy boost 350 black
true religion outlet
nike outlet store
nba jerseys
rolex replica
ray ban sunglasses
jordan shoes
michael kors uk

Unknown said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
nike dunks
longchamp
yeezys
yeezy shoes
asics running shoes
hermes belt
kyrie 3
adidas nmd
nike huarache