Thursday, September 9, 2010

Remember me?

Hi, I'm Major, Banderbears baby bro. I've come back for a little while, just till I get well and find myself a new family to live with. While I'm here Bear says I can use her blog to put up some posts. You might remember me as that tiny little puppy that never grew. Well, I grew, and grew, and grew. I think I got my dads genes for size.

Anyway, here I am looking really cute, with my pink mangy nose and wedge of a head.

I think I might like my holiday here. Today for breakfast I got fresh chicken necks and tonight for tea I got more chicken necks, wheat germ, kelp powder, ACV, a fresh free range egg from our own hens and this really stinky stuff called green tripe. Yum! I ate that first it was so delicious.

Got to go, Bear says its time for us to go outside to the loo before curling up in front of the fire for the night.

Bye!
Posted by Picasa