Monday, November 29, 2010

I was a little naughty.


At my old place I wasn't allowed on the furniture. But here we are allowed. I tried to stay quiet and as small as possible so I wouldn't get kicked off.
My obedience training is going really well. I can heel and sit and lay down. I come as long as I am on a lead.
Then I blew it all.
Sue took me for a walk in the park and all was going well. It was really hot and I was panting so she took me down to the river for a drink.
Running WATER!!!!!!!!!
Did I forget to tell you that I LOVE running water? Did I?
Some kids has dammed part of the stream and made a deep hole to swim in below some rapids.
Did you say RAPIDS? I LOVE rapids! No namby pamby smooth stuff for me. I headed straight in.
Except I forgot I was still attached to the lead. She who was attached to the lead let out a yelp, some rude words and I believe a small scream as she nearly ended up head first in the pool.
We are going back with the extender lead so I can get right in and tire myself out. BBear might come with me too.

3 comments:

mmjiaxin said...

wellensteyn outlet
mulberry uk
san francisco 49ers
tory burch outlet
nike running shoes
mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
chanel handbags outlet
louis vuitton handbags outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe
new york knicks
mont blanc pens
belstaff outlet
michael kors handbags
fitflop sale
calvin klein outlet
moncler jackets
mm1117

柯云 said...

2016-01-31keyun
cheap toms
retro 11
chanel purses
hollister clothing
hollister clothing
the north face jackets
kobe shoes 11
uggs outlet
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton outlet
canada goose
michael kors
giuseppe zanotti outlet
coach outlet
gucci handbags
christian louboutin shoes
mihchael kors outlet online sale
coach outlet
oakkey sunglasses
concords 11
tods outlet online
oakley outlet
louis vuitton bags
ugg boots
ralph lauren
louis vuitton outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
abercrombie outlet
abercrombie outlet
true religion jeans
ray-ban sunglasses
ugg australia
uggs on sale
north face jackets
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban outlet
tiffany jewelry
air max 95
louis vuitton outlet stores
tods sale

raybanoutlet001 said...

north face
cheap nfl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
tennessee titans jersey
buffalo bills jerseys
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
nba jerseys
michael kors handbags clearance
christian louboutin outlet