Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It was good while it lasted

Vets. Bah humbug! They let all the secrets out. Never going there again. I had Sue good and convinced that I was pregnant. Every time she looked at me I pushed out my tummy and made grunting noises. I even made myself upchuck a couple of times like I had morning sickness.

Then she got suspicious. And took me to the vets. And the vets said…. BARREN!

And you know what that means. No more special treats, no more special cuddles, no more living like the princess I deserve to be. But I am NOT giving up my place on the bed. No way!

And to make matters even worse I have been banned from my swimming pool. The water tank ran dry and she who controls such things apparently needs the water in MY pool to flush the loo. She did say this morning that when the truck arrives and fills up the water tank I can have my pool back.

I’m not letting Uncle Chino in there though. He just splashes it all out.

6 comments:

Jannine said...

Bummer :(

mmjiaxin said...

wellensteyn outlet
mulberry uk
san francisco 49ers
tory burch outlet
nike running shoes
mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
chanel handbags outlet
louis vuitton handbags outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe
new york knicks
mont blanc pens
belstaff outlet
michael kors handbags
fitflop sale
calvin klein outlet
moncler jackets
mm1117

wesan michael said...

longchamp online shop
michael kors handbags
timberland uk
cheap nfl jerseys
nike kobe sneakers
tiffany jewelry
tiffany and co
air max thea
tiffany jewelry
ray ban sunglasses outlet

chenmeinv0 said...

ray ban clubmaster
canada goose jackets
adidas ultra boost uncaged
louis vuitton bags
chaussures christian louboutin
louboutin uk
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
louboutin outlet
north face jackets
20172.16chenjinyan

Unknown said...

nike football boots
adidas stan smith
authentic jordans
kobe 9
adidas nmd runner
yeezy boost
tom ford sunglasses
falcons jersey
longchamp le pliage
cartier bracelet

raybanoutlet001 said...

asics shoes
ed hardy uk
cheap jordan shoes
raiders jerseys
oakley sunglasses wholesale
cheap basketball shoes
polo ralph lauren
armani exchange
coach outlet store online
michael kors handbags